go time, baby.

Well we're in the final stages... 6 days! My fingers so very badly want to blog about everything that's going on right now: Pack-ups, Dinners, changing people's minds about venison. But sadly they have to do homework, study, fill out paperwork from the car accident I was in yesteday (thanks for that one, Oh Evil One). So much is taking me away from the thing I want to do most.

I don't have time to breathe. But I said to someone yesterday, "I think I will breathe better in South Africa". So I focus on the sun on my face, the green trees, and needing patients I will see...and do my best to power through all the very-un-important-feeling-stuff.

The next six days will be about powering through...and I will breathe when I get there.

No comments:

South Africa Stats

  • an average 15 yo South African has a 50% chance of dying from AIDS
  • 30 - 60% of the Kwa-Zulu Nation is HIV Positive
  • 2010 projection of 2.5 million HIV orphans
  • 50,000 new AIDS cases each month

Site Feed - Stay Current

Waiting for the Clinic to Open

Waiting for the Clinic to Open