2010.

Without an update in a sad 11 months, there is new news for 2010.

First of all an intro, I'm Jessica...and I am the "designated blogger" for this year's trip. I accidentally stumbled upon this trip in February. I'm a nursing student at OU and this is my first experience with a mission trip AND going to South Africa. So my postings will be primarily conjecture until we make the big trip in...41 days!

We've gotten a bit of a late start this year, for reason's no one has really been able to pinpoint, and with a smaller team than usual..but we feel our team is divinely created for a unique trip this year.

I hope you will enjoy taking this journey with me :)

No comments:

South Africa Stats

  • an average 15 yo South African has a 50% chance of dying from AIDS
  • 30 - 60% of the Kwa-Zulu Nation is HIV Positive
  • 2010 projection of 2.5 million HIV orphans
  • 50,000 new AIDS cases each month

Site Feed - Stay Current

Waiting for the Clinic to Open

Waiting for the Clinic to Open