God Provided


medline
Originally uploaded by tracysbluehouse

It has been just over a week since our team returned from South Africa. I am always amazed at what God does while we are there - but I am even more perplexed - surprised - and filled to overflowing with what God continues to teach us once we come home.

I was just looking at some of the photos we took and I came across this one in which we had placed all the meds out on the tables to be sorted once again. God provided us an overabundance of medication to provide for the Zulu people. No doubt He would do this - but somewhere back in March when we really started collecting the donations - I doubted. I can see, now, that God not only answered our prayers - but he blessed us beyond measure. It was a tremendous blessing to be able to leave an ample supply for the year ahead - I am certain God will continue to use this to minister to people in a big way.

With the 2007 trip behind us - I will continue to update this blog with the stories that continue to unfold in South Africa and here with our team.

No comments:

South Africa Stats

  • an average 15 yo South African has a 50% chance of dying from AIDS
  • 30 - 60% of the Kwa-Zulu Nation is HIV Positive
  • 2010 projection of 2.5 million HIV orphans
  • 50,000 new AIDS cases each month

Site Feed - Stay Current

Waiting for the Clinic to Open

Waiting for the Clinic to Open